Friday, November 18, 2011

Cheer Signs

We are getting ready to head out the door for the big Cheer Competition. Just a quick look at a fun little sign I made up for each of the girls. The plan is to "Boo" them in their hotel room tonight. Leave the sign on the door...leave their teddy bear and treats...knock and run!


I found the quote online and thought it was great for the girls. The zebra striped paper is at Michaels. It is REALLY thick and the stripes are black glitter. It is really pretty! I knew I could cut four 6 inch squares out of a page, so I used that as the base of my project. I then typed out my quote so it would fit nicely on a square that would be smaller...a 4 1/2 inch square for the quote worked nicely. I then added the dark green mat...5 inches...to the white piece, the green mat to the zebra page. I finished it up with hole punches at the top with green and black ribbon. The photo does not show how adorable this turned out!


And a little special treat tucked in my little girls bag. Something to let her know that no matter what the outcome is tomorrow, she is my favorite cheerleader!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Cheerleader signs! They are adorable. Thank you for pinning!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi