Wednesday, November 2, 2011

YIPPEE!!

This whole blogging thing is still very new to me. I haven't even been doing this for two months yet. I am still learning so many of the basics, but I am loving every minute of it! Tonight I just got another thrill:

IhookedupwithHoHlamespice

I mean really. It is too bad everyone else in the house is asleep and I can't yell and scream and do a crazy celebratory dance! Isn't this like the equivalent of a touchdown in the NFL? Shouldn't I do an end zone dance? I don't think they would mind if I woke them up...right?

Ok, maybe it's not the best idea...so I will do a silent celebration here. Thanks for letting me have my celebration! And thanks Allison...I am pretty sure we are about to be new BFF's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi