Monday, February 27, 2012

Craigslist Desk Drawer Transformation

I am waiting...not so patiently...by my mailbox every day. Every day. EVERY day. I ordered some hardware for my desk...and well...I am starting to get very impatient. I want to finish the desk!!

Here is where my project is now...


I am loving it. Not as much as my daughter is though...she LOVES it!

Just look at these knobs...


Could they possibly be any cuter?

I know something that could be cuter. Check this out...


Yes, those are giant holes in the drawers. They are not cute. They are ugly. Ugly and frustrating. I want to finish the project. I found the perfect solution...I just need it to arrive in the mail. Aaah!


Please Mr. Mailman...make my day tomorrow and bring me my much awaited mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi