Monday, February 13, 2012

I Mustache You A Question...

I'm not sure why, but ever since I saw this Mustache Valentine...I can't get enough of it. It tickles my funny bone...and it drives my kids CRAZY that I find it so funny!

It was "Love At First Sight" and I knew I would be making these for Valentine's Day. However, I thought we would make them with chocolate lollipops. Which was a great idea...in theory. In my opinion, the candy mold only has one cute mustache. It was going to take me 100 years to make all those mustache's! So the kids and I decided to use these:


Party City sells these in the party favor section, and they are already packaged individually. They were also only 25 cents!


Of course I couldn't leave them like they were. I took off the topper that was already on the package and replaced it with my own. This one to "Harry" I find particularly funny.


For my son's class, we decided to give out these Valentine's to the boys, but with a little tweak:


These turned out so cute! I mean cool...these are for boys...these are really cool!


I can't wait to hear what they think of them. I went into my daughter's class on Friday to make a Valentine's Project. One of the boys took a piece of black rick rack and taped it under his nose as a mustache. Next thing you knew, all the boys were trying to make mustache's. They are going to LOVE these Valentine's! I would say that finding a Valentine that you know 3rd Grade boys will LOVE...that is Valentine success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi