Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine Contest Winner!

Hi! Life around our house has been extremely hectic this past week. We had a Doctor's appointment, Girl Scouts, selling Girl Scout Cookies, 3 trips to the Girl Scout Cookie cupboard to get everyone from our troop their cookies, AWANA Olympic practice and preparing for a Super Bowl party...those are just all the extras on top of the normal stuff. This week I have had a sick girl home from school, which is not allowing me much time to get anything done...although it has been good to get some one on one time with her. So I am trying to get back on schedule here.

I'm a bit late, but I want to announce the winner of my Valentine Contest! It is...Jean in BC!!

"One of my favorite posts is the robot mugs. Having 2 boys myself, it's nice to see other themes besides sports and cars! ohh... and I like the ocean garland on the door, and the Christmas table, and the ....."
By jean in BC on Woohoo!! Valentine Giveaway!! on 1/29/12

Jean, give me your address and I will get your prize in the mail to you! I will be sending you a heart felt garland


and since you have little boys and loved the project:


Robot Valentine Mugs!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you Jean!!

1 comment:

I absolutely love to get comments! Drop me a note and let me hear what you think. Thanks. -Heidi